Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Welcome

I would like to take this opportunity to bring notice to a new blog that I have linked here. It is titled "The Art of John Ward". John is a good friend of mine that I met when I lived in Chattanooga. He's a really good artist and has had some of his stuff published (is that the right term in this case?). Anyways, on top of being a good artist John is also a good guy. Which makes me kinda wonder how we became friends. I tend to lack a certain moral certitude which John does not. He knows exactly what he believes and defends those beliefs intelligently and vigorously. John is actually the one who got me back into reading which has always been my great passion but which I neglected for many years. So check out his blog and his art if you would. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment